The number of positive Covid cases in the community has climbed up to 75, putting pressure on MIQ and prompting the Government to extend its pause on booking vouchers, Newsroom reveals. Covid Response Minister Chris Hipkins says because of the domestic pressure on MIQ spaces, and the Crowne Plaza facility being out of action while checks are done on its safety, there will be no new vouchers for Kiwis abroad to book a space.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions