An anti-vax school teacher is under the microscope for promoting “natural remedies” to kids in class, Stuff reveals. Erika Muna Lee has shared anti-vaccination messages on her Facebook page, including a picture which says: “Unmasked, untested, unvaxxed and unafraid”. She posted that she told the students she teaches how Covid-19 could affect their bodies and discussed natural remedies for how to manage symptoms of the virus. Principal Simon Craggs said the school was dealing with the matter “internally”.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions