A nurses’ union says it should have been notified sooner about a positive Covid-19 case at a south Auckland hospital, Stuff reports. A security guard who worked a shift on Thursday while symptomatic tested positive for Covid-19, but Christine Gallagher, an organiser for the New Zealand Nurses Organisation (NZNO), said the union only found out late on Monday afternoon. “We should have been copied into the emails so when our members contacted us we knew what was going on.” Gallagher said.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions