In the depths of lockdown, mysterious midnight explosions have left residents of Auckland’s North Shore losing sleep and scratching their heads, Stuff reports. Inspector Stef Sagar, commander of the Waitematā East police area, said police have uncovered what could be a vital clue in their hunt for the origin of the baffling booms. Anyone who has seen suspicious activity near Pupuke golf course over the past week is urged to contact police on 105, quoting file number 210906/1891, or via Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions