A man has been charged with filing false candidate donations and obtaining a total of $15,000 by deception, but strict suppression orders prevent Stuff from identifying the man. The man appear at the Auckland District Court on October 4 where he is expected to enter a plea, and the issue of suppression will be revisited. Among other things, he has been charged with filing false candidate donations and obtaining a total of $15,000 by deception.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions