NZ Herald reports a frontline border protection officer who was dismissed after refusing to get vaccinated has lost her case, and the Employment Relations Authority (ERA) has cleared Customs NZ of any wrongdoing. In his findings, ERA member David Beck fully sided with Customs, saying the role the woman occupied could only be safely undertaken by a vaccinated worker and that the dismissal was prompted by extraordinary external factors outside the control of the parties.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions