A professor of epidemiology at the University of Auckland has grim news for locals, after three people tested positive for COVID-19 on Saturday – after they attended Middlemore Hospital recently, Newshub reveals. The Government will make a decision on whether Auckland remains in lockdown on Monday, but epidemiologist Rod Jackson said residents should brace themselves for the bad news. “Until we get the mystery cases down to zero we have a major problem,” he said.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions