Police reviewing the travel of an Auckland cryptocurrency entrepreneur and his employee to Wānaka on a private jet say they’re satisfied there’s been no breach, after MBIE requested a review into the trip, Stuff reports. A lawyer for the pair said the travel on Saturday was for “legitimate business reasons”, and his client had been in touch with a senior detective at Auckland police, handing over the relevant documents. The review comes after an Auckland couple breached lockdown by crossing the city’s border using essential worker documentation, before flying from Hamilton to Wānaka for a holiday.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions