A car accident on the corner of Shorwell St and Fowlds Ave in Sandringham, Auckland, damaged a power pole causing a power outage on the street, Stuff reports. Police said the crash, which happened shortly before 3pm Tuesday, had caused serious damage, however the driver escaped uninjured. “…Our teams will work as quickly and safely as they can to get the power back on for everyone, while following strict safety protocols under Covid-19 alert level 4,” a spokesman from Vector said.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions