Newsroom presents an analysis on the Government offering big money to the biggest opponents of its water reforms, to relinquish control of their water networks. But some of the country’s mayors have expressed serious concerns about the reliability of the information that government officials are working from. They argue that they have good, functioning water infrastructure that their residents paid for, fair and square, to which the Government has responded with five key answers.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions