Andrew Laurie Montgomerie, 53, lost interim name suppression, following an incident which left one man seriously hurt in Westmere on April 16, Stuff reveals. Montgomerie, a city property developer, said he did not instigate the assault. “While I regret he was injured, I do not believe that my conduct was criminal given all the circumstances. I certainly, am shocked to be charged with such a serious offence,” Montgomerie said. Montgomerie will go on trial in July next year and has been remanded on bail.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions