Auckland will end its five-week alert level 4 lockdown when it moves to level 3 for two weeks from 11.59 pm Tuesday night, and NZ Herald has published a comprehensive list of key points for Aucklanders. Categories covered include: Keep your bubble small; Work and business; Healthcare services; Gatherings and entertainment; Sport and exercise.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions