Fire crews planned to remain at a warehouse in Auckland’s Mt Wellington overnight, after a blaze on Monday morning, Stuff reports. A Fire and Emergency spokeswoman said they were called to the building on Great South Rd, between Sylvia Park Rd and Vestey Drive, about 9.10am on Monday. St John Ambulance spokeswoman Beverley Tse earlier said paramedics were on stand-by on site, but there were no reported injuries. A Fire and Emergency spokesperson said the fire was extinguished just before lunchtime, but crews would remain on site overnight to monitor the situation.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions