A woman has been charged after she allegedly produced to police a forged mask exemption document, Stuff reports. The 23-year-old woman, who was not wearing a mask, was stopped and spoken to a police officer on compliance patrol at Pak’nSave Silverdale, north Auckland, on Friday afternoon. “A document she produced claiming an exemption was examined, and was found to be forged,” police commissioner Andrew Coster said. “While some people have genuine reasons for not being able to wear a face covering, blatantly disregarding the requirements puts others at risk,” Coster said.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions