More than 15,500 people received their first dose of Covid-19 vaccine at a mass event held in south Auckland, RNZ reports. A repeat event for second doses will be held at the same location, the Vodafone Events Centre in Manukau, in six weeks. The lead of the programme, Alex Pimm, said the event has been an overwhelming success, and his team will take some time to reflect what lessons can be learnt to improve future events.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions