Say goodbye to a spring-like sunny Sunday – the weather across the country is set to pack in, leading to an “unsettled” few days of heavy rain and gale-force winds, Stuff reports. MetService forecaster Aidan Pyselman said the front is forecast to move up to the top half of the South Island by midnight on Monday, before continuing north up the North Island through Tuesday. Things are set to start to clear up in the South Island on Wednesday, and the North Island by Thursday, but it will be a “pretty unsettled week,” he said.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions