Freeman McCall’s 4-metre by 2.25-metre student bedroom has become his cell, Stuff reports. A missing Covid test result means his fellow students can leave their rooms, but the 18 year old – a first-year commerce and communications student at Auckland University – can’t. But while his fellow students got their results on Monday, McCall’s has gone missing – and nobody can tell him where. McCall has phoned the Auckland Regional Public Health Service (ARPHS), Healthline, the Covid-19 healthline and the Ministry of Health (which didn’t answer the phone) in vain.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions