Auckland Council has announced nominations are now open for Aucklanders to share their food stories and nominate their favourite dish for the 2021 Iconic Auckland Eats list. Stories can be submitted at iconiceats.co.nz up to 31 August 2021, and one lucky foodie who submits their story will be declared the winner of the Iconic Auckland Eats 2021, receiving a voucher book with all 100 Iconic Eats to be enjoyed over the coming year.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions