Medsafe has approved Dulaglutide, a new drug for Type 2 Diabetes, which could dramatically change the lives of thousands of people in South Auckland, Stuff reports. Dulaglutide funding from Pharmac was dependent on Medsafe approving the use of the drug. Meanwhile, Pharmac launched its You Are a Priority campaign to raise awareness amongst Māori and Pacific people about their ability to access Empagliflozin and Dulaglutide.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions