Shots were fired at a house in south Auckland again, amid rising concerns about gun crime, Stuff reports. Police have launched an investigation regarding the incident, which occurred about 11pm Sunday in Māngere. There were no injuries reported, but police examined the scene and found a number of .22 casings, detective senior sergeant Mike Hayward said. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact police on 105, quoting the file number 210802/0843.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions