A construction site, which was a month away from completion, was gutted by a raging fire in central Auckland on Sunday night, NZ Herald reports. The fire, which took hold about 9.40pm, saw nine fire appliances and 32 crew members race to the scene next to the West Plaza tower on Fanshawe Street. Auckland company Complete Construction is managing the construction site.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions