The Pukekohe North School community has handed in a 1000 signature petition calling for their school board to resign, Stuff reports. Two Ministry of Education representatives formally accepted the petition and complaints on Monday. Parents believe their children aren’t supported by their board of trustees or school leadership amid multiple concerns over insulting words and inaction over bullying.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions