A south Auckland town has been prominent prey for break-ins since July 19, and some business owners are considering closing their stores, Stuff reports. Retailers and eateries on King Street in Pukekohe have faced a raft of attempted and successful burglaries, making them feel scared and frustrated by a problem they feel powerless to stop. Meanwhile, a 20-year-old man was charged with three counts of burglary on Wednesday and was set to appear in Pukekohe District Court on Thursday.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions