Auckland Council has announced that updated property values for all properties in the Auckland region will hit mailboxes, inboxes and online in October 2021. Revaluation sets rates fairly for the 2022/2023 rating year and cracks on with the initiatives in the 10-year budget. The new values assigned are based on the most likely selling price if the property had sold on 1 June 2021, and the impact won’t come into play until 1 July 2022. Click here for more details.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions