Auckland Council has announced that updated property values for all properties in the Auckland region will hit mailboxes, inboxes and online in October 2021. Revaluation sets rates fairly for the 2022/2023 rating year and cracks on with the initiatives in the 10-year budget. The new values assigned are based on the most likely selling price if the property had sold on 1 June 2021, and the impact won’t come into play until 1 July 2022. Click here for more details.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’