The Ports of Auckland’s multi-million dollar vision of the world’s first “hybrid terminal” is still on the horizon, TVNZ reports. “The Rocket Lab of Ports” has a new four-stage plan to complete its controversial automation project, with a completion date that’s still somewhat undetermined, according to Ports of Auckland’s Matt Ball. The milestones are based on safety, reliability, productivity, and operational readiness.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions