Newshub reports a newborn found dead at a south Auckland recycling plant this week was a baby girl, the police say. A post-mortem carried out on Wednesday confirmed the baby was a girl born at full-term, though police say her ethnicity remains “undetermined”. “We are not going into any specifics around the findings of this post-mortem but it has caused police to have further concerns for the welfare and health of the child’s mother,” said Auckland City Police Detective Inspector Scott Beard.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions