Police are investigating two incidents involving firearms that happened in central Auckland on Wednesday night, Stuff reports. At 8.35pm on Wednesday night, a man was found with a gunshot wound at the T&G office in Mt Wellington. Meanwhile in Grafton, police were notified of a man who went to Auckland Hospital with a gunshot wound that same night around midnight. “As those inquiries are only in their very early stages, it’s too soon to speculate on whether [these incidents are related],” police stated.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions