The Independent Police Conduct Authority (IPCA) has found that Towing companies contracted by police were not monitored for compliance for almost a decade, Stuff reports. IPCA’s report revealed police hadn’t properly monitored the heavy vehicle towing companies it used on Auckland’s motorways. Inquiries started following a complaint from another towing company stating it was concerned about the companies contracted using tow vehicles that didn’t comply with towing regulations.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions