Paroa Bay Oysters are recalling some of their oysters after several cases of food poisoning were reported in Auckland and Northland, Stuff reports. The Bay of Islands company is recalling any oysters sold fresh from its shop between July 30 and August 5, as well as the 200ml pottles of raw oysters with a use by date up to and including August 15. New Zealand Food Safety’s Jenny Bishop advises anyone who bought these oysters should not consume them but should return them for a full refund or thrown them away.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions