Nurses are once again preparing to walk off the job with a strike notice issued for August 19, after the latest pay offer was rejected the week of July 26th, TVNZ reports. The country-wide strike will see nurses walk off the job from 11am to 7pm later this month. Those who work in MIQ and at the border will be exempt, and services to preserve life will also be provided.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions