The NRL will consider moving the grand final to New Zealand, after watching the Wallabies play the All Blacks in front of a huge crowd at Auckland’s Eden Park, Stuff reports. According to NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo, he would investigate the idea in an effort to play the biggest game of the season in front of a crowd, due to the volatile Covid-19 infection rate in Australia’s eastern states. The NRL will make a definitive call on the location of its grand final at the start of the finals series.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions