Mediaworks has been slammed for having a “Boys’ Club” culture that tolerated sexual misconduct, racism and drug taking, Newshub reports. An investigation carried out by Maria Dew QC was made public on August 4 after gathering data from over 480 current staff. It found that at least 22 percent of all participants had witnessed sexual harassment at MediaWorks and 18 percent of female participants had personally experienced sexual harassment. People and Culture Director Alex Nicholson announcer her departure just days after the company’s board chair Jack Matthews also resigned.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions