The Prime Minister has said the Government could shore up Level 4 restrictions if Delta continues to transmit at essential workplaces, Newsroom reports. The Ministry of Health told the New Zealand Herald on Sunday morning that 73 essential workers had tested positive for the virus. “If we need to tighten up our restrictions further we will,” Ardern said. She added that there wasn’t yet a suggestion that any workplaces or staff had violated Level 4 rules.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions