Martin Horspool is a Welsh-born, Auckland-based artist who makes objects and robot sculptures out of discarded paraphernalia under his Buggyrobot brand. He lives in Titirangi, Auckland, with his partner, Wendy Jones, a retail regional manager. Sarah Catherall of Stuff chatted with Martin about his “compulsive collecting” and the fascinating and unusual characters he builds out of second-hand finds.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions