Residents are encouraged to keep a close eye on their gas hot water systems after a recent burglary spree, TVNZ reports. For the past three months, around a dozen thefts of califonts/gas hot water systems have been reported to police. However, it’s been particularly bad in South Auckland, with the majority of the burglaries happening in Counties Manukau. Anyone with information linked to these burglaries is urged to contact 105.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions