Stacey Banfield and her fiancé Regan have had their wedding postponed three times since first trying to have it in June last year, Stuff reports. It may be postponed again due to the latest outbreak of Covid-19 in New Zealand. As New Zealand adjusts to life at Alert Level 4, one key restriction is that no funerals, weddings or other gatherings can go ahead. However, although no funerals are allowed, funerals directors are essential workers and can deal with any deaths that occur during a lockdown.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions