The New Zealand Health Food Company has been fined hundreds of thousands of dollars after falsely claiming its product was from New Zealand, RNZ reports. According to the Commerce Commission, the health food firm was giving the impression its products were sourced locally, when the key ingredient actually came from China. The company was selling royal jelly, a type of honey bee secretion claimed to enhance collagen production among other things.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions