Two gang members have pleaded not guilty to unlawfully possessing a semi-automatic rifle and aggravated burglary following an hour-long stand-off with armed police in Auckland on Monday, Stuff reports. The men, aged 28 and 33, were granted interim name suppression when they appeared in Waitākere District Court in front of a community magistrate on Tuesday morning. The men, who police say are members of Hells Angels, have pleaded not guilty to all charges and elected for trial by jury through lawyer Mark Ryan.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions