Auckland’s district health boards (DHBs) are trying to contain the effect of the latest Covid-19 alert level 4 lockdown, having cancelled a large number of non-acute operations and procedures, Stuff reveals. A spokesperson for the Northern Region Health Co-ordination Centre (NRHCC) said, “We continue to provide essential and urgent medical care. We have full confidence in our infection prevention and control measures and in our staff to manage cases of COVID-19 safely.” The spokesperson said patients are being contacted directly by DHBs to reschedule appointments and they are working through this as quickly as possible.
- In praise of public libraries, and those who work in them
- Costco’s $100 million Auckland store delays opening
- Consulting Group says New Zealand’s brand has never been stronger
- Auckland man allegedly behind prolific graffiti tag ’caused $250k in damage’
- Why the bank of mum and dad is now moving in with the kids