As of 6.00pm last night, 21 new cases of Covid-19 in the community brought the total number of people infected in the outbreak to 72. One million New Zealanders are now fully vaccinated, NZ Herald reports. Meanwhile, the Holiday Inn near the Auckland Airport is a facility that has been repurposed for people needing to isolate who can’t do so at home.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions