A train stuck in Britomart Tunnel caused delays and cancellations across all service lines, Stuff reports. The tunnel was cleared and an investigation, but AT warned delays and possible cancellations were to be expected on East, South and West Lines, delaying the Thursday afternoon commute.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions