A train stuck in Britomart Tunnel caused delays and cancellations across all service lines, Stuff reports. The tunnel was cleared and an investigation, but AT warned delays and possible cancellations were to be expected on East, South and West Lines, delaying the Thursday afternoon commute.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’