Aucklanders are waiting to hear whether the city will move alert levels after a new case was found in the community on Tuesday, Stuff reports. The Ministry of Health has warned a “hard and early” response is the best defence against any potential spread, with Stuff writers presenting an informative breakdown of the four-level alert system for dealing with Covid-19 in New Zealand. Details can also be found on the Government’s Unite against Covid-19 website.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions