Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has announced that the Government will be issuing Covid-19 vaccine passports to allow Kiwis to travel around the world, NZ Herald reports. Health Minister Chris Hipkins earlier said vaccine passports would be “almost an inevitability” come 2022. Meanwhile, Air New Zealand has confirmed it is already one of many airlines trialling the IATA travel pass initiative.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions