A new community case of Covid-19 was confirmed in Auckland on Monday and has health officials investigating, RNZ reports. The Ministry of Health is advising anyone in Auckland taking public transport or who cannot socially distance in public spaces to wear a mask. Prior to this case, there hasn’t been a community case in Auckland since February.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions