The mass vaccination event will be back for second doses, at the Vodafone Events Centre in Manukau from September 10-12, Stuff reports. During the country’s first mass vaccination over the past weekend, more than 15,800 Aucklanders received their first Covid-19 vaccine. The second mass vaccination will follow a similar format, with free public transport and shuttle buses from MIT in Manukau to the vaccination centre.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions