The country’s largest drive-through Covid-19 vaccination centre has opened in Auckland – but only to those invited to it, Stuff reports. The Northern Region Health Coordination Centre (NRHCC) launched the first drive-through vaccinations for Auckland at the Park and Ride site near Auckland Airport on Sunday morning. NRHCC said invitations would be sent to essential workers firstly, as well as people who were unable to get vaccinated when the country moved into lockdown and have yet to rebook their appointment.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions