A child has died after being struck by a vehicle in a driveway in Auckland on Sunday afternoon, NZ Herald reports. The tragic incident happened on a private driveway off Panorama Rd in Mt Wellington, police Inspector Jason Homan confirmed. “The child sadly died at the scene and our thoughts are with the family at this incredibly difficult time.” Homan said in a statement. Police are now working to understand how the collision happened and are being helped by those involved.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions