A pair of Bucklands Beach neighbours who joined forces to sell their homes made $4.3m between them, doubling the CV, Stuff reports. The CV for 1/45 Bucklands Beach Rd was $900,000, and the CV for 2/145 Bucklands Beach Road was $1.15 million. They sold as a pair for $4.3m. In an ever-increasingly difficult housing market, neighbours in Auckland areas zoned for development have been using their collective bargaining power to squeeze extra dollars out of developers.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions