A print by mysterious UK street artist Banksy is expected to reach over $200,000 and will be auctioned off in Auckland – with a portion of the proceeds going to the children of prisoners, NZ Herald reports. The Banksy screen print, titled Jack and Jill, depicts two children in police vests running happily hand in hand. It has an estimated value of $150,000-$250,000, according to Auckland auction house Webb’s. Banksy’s works are famous for challenging modern capitalism.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions