Whether or not a public walkway at the Crowne Plaza is responsible for Delta getting into the community, the fact it even exists raises serious questions, writes Newsroom’s Jo Moir. Given such thoroughfares are now the subject of a Delta source investigation, it seems entirely implausible they would have passed any test to remain open had any serious risk evaluations ever been done on the country’s MIQ facilities. Health experts are already calling it a clear breach of the border system.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions